Thursday, January 20, 2011

POW #2

It would be difficult to pick my favorite snapshot, or my least favorite, but I would have to say the picture of my brother, Zack, with my mom when he was just barely born. Whenever I see that photo, I can't help but say "aww" like most girls when they see something cute. (I suppose he's more cute to me since he's my brother.)

I actually remember where I was when the photo was taken at the hospital... I was at home, looking at the Pokemon cards I had gotten for 25 cents. its pretty sad, but it was a good deal, considering there were at least five hundred... But I digress. Because I was too young at the time, I wasn't allowed in the room to see my brother, although one of the nurses carried him to the dorrway and held him up, before waving his hand at my sister and me. That moment will stay with me forever, and the previously mentioned photo is the closest I have to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment