Saturday, January 15, 2011

AOW #1

I understand that Byrnes has been expelled from her nursing school, but for what? A simple mistake in which there was no warning of the consequences? To my understanding, when Byrnes asked her teacher if she was in trouble, the teacher herself said that she was not. Now, going against her previous statement, her teacher has had her expelled. I find this quite deplorable.

Perhaps Byrnes acted a small bit imatture, but to my understanding, she is serious about what she belives to be her calling and her studies. Her teacher never said she could not take a photo with the placenta, nor was there anything in the school's code of conduct against it. If you ask me, I believe she should be readmitted into the school. Its really the school's fault, after all, since if they had given her fair warning, she would not have acted in this manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment