Friday, January 7, 2011

POW #1: Hello! My name is...

Hey there. My name is Rachel, but some people call me Kasai. I know they sound nthing alike, but there is reasoning behind it. In every school I've been to, there has always been at least three people named Rachel. Whenever somebody said "Rachel" I would look, even if they never talked to me.

Eventually, my friend decided that if I could control an element, it would be fire. Being a Japanese fanatic, I wanted to find out how to say fire in Japanese. I found the words Kasai and Kagi, and ultimately decided to make up a character named Kasai. On another forum, people didn't know my name and just started calling me "Leader," but I didn't want that, and suggested they call me Kasai, after my character. Now, even in the real world, I am known as Kasai. Only my close friends and the people in church call me that, however. To everyone else, I'm still Rachel.

1 comment: