Thursday, April 14, 2011

Parent Letter

Rachel White
20819 94th street
Lenexa, Kansas
March 31, 2011





Kerry and Karen White
20819 94th street
Lenexa, Kansas
Dear Mom and Dad:
I’m sure you have heard of the new Nintendo 3DS. Well, I’m really interested in getting one for myself, especially since a new Kingdom Hearts game is being made for it. Besides, just think! If I do get the Nintendo 3DS, there will be less fighting over who gets the Nintendo DS, and less complaining over the many malfunctions of the Nintendo DS.

I know that Dad keeps saying that it is expensive. He also says that it can cause eye damage in small children. Well, I’m not a little kid, and I could keep it away from Zack. It could also be a main Birthday or Christmas present, so the money spent would be worthwhile.

With the Nintendo 3DS, we will then have two Nintendo DS systems in our house. That way, the old one can go to Zack. I wouldn’t need it anymore with the 3DS. All the old games can be played on the 3DS. Besides, Heather and Zack could share the old one. Zack doesn’t play his games all the time, and Heather has a game she enjoys. I’m sure the two wouldn’t mind sharing. I think it would be fair to all of us this way.

Another benefit of getting a Nintendo 3DS is that there will be less complaints about the Nintendo DS. Since the 3DS will be new, it will likely have all the functions that either stopped working or didn’t exist on the old DS. On the old DS, part of the touch screen doesn’t work anymore, and the L button broke. A new Nintendo means working parts. The old Nintendo DS also had limited Wi-Fi. I would complain about that, I know. However, the 3DS has almost the same Wi-Fi as on my PSP. That way, I won’t have to wander the house trying to get someone else’s Wi-Fi.

I really think this would be good for not only me, but for the whole family. With a new Nintendo 3DS, you won’t have to hear as many complaints about everyone else hogging the DS, or complaints about something not working. Please, take this into consideration.

With love,
Rachel White

P.S. Zack can have the Flexi-stylus if I get the 3DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment